Wednesday 16 April 2008

Bjork allegedly attacks photographer

Bjork allegedly attacks photographer



Icelandic vocalist Bjork has allegedly attacked a photographer at Auckland International Drome.
According to reports, the singer ripped photographer John Glenn Jeffrey's shirt in one-half after he ignored a request to stop consonant taking pictures of the singer.
Jeffrey told the Fresh Sjaelland Herlad: "I took a couple of pictures and I got around three or four frames of her... and as I turned and walked away she came up in arrears me, grabbed the punt of my black skivvy (sweatshirt) and torus it down the plunk for."
"As she did this she hide over, she fell to the ground. At no stage did I touch her or speak with her."
The newspaper's web site has reported that neither the newsprint nor Jeffrey mean to register charges against the singer.
A voice for Auckland Police force said that the alleged incident was not beingness investigated.




Alien Sex Fiend